16 September 2022, 10am-1pm,
St Theodore’s Church Hall, Talbot Road, Port Talbot, SA13 1LB
I’m holding a Funding Fair on Friday 16 September between 10am and 1pm at St Theodore’s Church Hall. This is my seventh annual funding fair and every year the event has continued to grow.
If your group or organisation is looking for funding, then why not pop along and receive advice from a number of national and local funders – the following are confirmed to be attending the fair:
- National Lottery Community Fund
- Sport Wales
- National Lottery Heritage Fund
- Coalfields Regeneration Trust
- Wales Co-Operative Centre
- Arts Council Wales
- Waterloo Foundation
- Lloyds Bank Foundation
- NPT Physical Activity and Sports Service
- Pen Y Cymoedd Wind Farm Community Fund
- Neath Port Talbot Council (Managing several community funds from wind farms and power stations)
- Community Safety
- Neath Port Talbot Council Community Heritage Grant Scheme
Also attending will be Neath Port Talbot Council for Voluntary Service (NPT CVS) providing advice on how to apply for funding and support to local voluntary organisations.
I hope you, or someone from your group, will be able to join us.
It’s a chance to ask the experts – don’t miss out.