Stephen Kinnock - Labour MP for Aberavon

Water Street Business Centre, Water Street, Port Talbot, UK View on Google Maps
01639 897660

⚠️⚠️Due to coronavirus my constituency office is currently closed to the public.⚠️⚠️

⚠️⚠️You can still get in touch by calling 01639 897660 and someone will call you back or by emailing⚠️⚠️

⚠️⚠️To book a telephone call or Zoom appointment with a caseworker please complete this form: ⚠️⚠️

⚠️⚠️I am still holding advice surgeries online please check on the Events page or Facebook for details of my next one. ⚠️⚠️

To contact my Parliamentary Office, please use the details below:

Write: Stephen Kinnock MP, House Of Commons, LONDON, SW1A 0AA

Call: 0207 219 8801

Link to Instagram Link to Twitter Link to YouTube Link to Facebook Link to LinkedIn Link to Snapchat Close Fax Website Location Phone Email Calendar Building Search